WORK WITH US!
Interested in working with us? Open roles, when available, will be listed below. If you don't see any available positions please e-mail your resumé to email@example.com
Please follow us on Vangst as all current open roles will be posted there as well!
Field Marketing Manager - Rochester, NY
The role of the Field Marketing Manager will be to grow brand awareness through fostering strong relationships with dispensaries and other partners and managing local brand activations throughout the New York market, managing relationships with dispensaries, and playing a key role in the sales and marketing processes. A motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptive mentality is key to success in this role.
$55,000.00 - $75,000.00 / year
Benefits for this job may vary.
401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Gym Facilities
50% at our main offices in Rochester, 50% travel to various regions of the state.
• Be in in-market/in-person point person for sales and marking in the New York market working to close accounts, grow sales, and execute vendor days • Conduct field visits to assess and address opportunities to drive revenue growth by improving brand presence, pricing, and inventory, and build relationships • Provide brand and product education to the budtenders, consumers, and partner distributor employees • Monitor competition by gathering market intelligence on pricing, products, and trends • Travel throughout New York market and work with delivery and sales and marketing teams to coordinate deliveries, training, and events • Work closely with the Creative Director and Marketing Director to communicate market dynamics and collaborate on local strategies and tactics • Monitor training and marketing materials and coordinate delivering these materials to vendors on delivery or event days • Track and manage coordination for market events, shows, etc • Provide constructive feedback to marketing, creative, and sales team based on field experiences • Weekly-Biweekly check-ins with marketing team
You will be assisting on delivery days along with providing in-person marketing at events, tradeshows, and dispensaries. • Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs at times • Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
•Past experience delivering and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing • Experience in tradeshow and B2B marketing/sales • Cannabis knowledge • 3+ years of relevant experience in field marketing, retail marketing or other related areas
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related communications/business degree preferred
Job Title: Cannabis Joint Roller
We are seeking a skilled and experienced cannabis joint roller to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cannabis and a keen eye for detail. The role involves rolling cannabis joints to perfection using various techniques and methods.
- Hand-rolling joints.
- Assisting in Pre-production and Post-production steps.
- Packaging joints and flower.
- Assisting in other areas of Packaging as necessary
- Cleaning of equipment and packaging areas.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- 1 year experience working in a production or manufacturing environment is highly desired.
- Experience and background in the cannabis industry a plus.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.